Amy Tangerine (an award-winning designer and a
member of the 2013 Project Life Creative Team) is now offering a
limited edition Amy Tangerine Signature bag. See:
This
carry-all bag is big and sturdy enough to hold lots of stuff, including
your DSLR camera, your laptop, an iPad, your wallet, your sunglasses,
food, . . .. Go here to see photos
and a video about the bag. It has zippered and mesh pockets and a really
cool, hand-painted chevron pattern. Amy is offering FREE worldwide
shipping! (Who does that? Amazing.)
I've ordered my Amy
Tangerine Signature bag, and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. We're
making our first trip together next week, when we go to Jacksonville,
Florida, to see my grandson! And his parents, too, of course. I also
plan to be using this bag around town.
By the way, this is a limited edition bag. When it's gone, it's gone.

Unfortunately I can't justify buying a new bag right now, but do let me know how you like it when you get it! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely.
Ronnie xo