2013-08-01

Project Life 2013 – Week 30

Here is my two-page spread for Week 30 of my Project Life album:
For Week 30 I used the Rain Edition (digital version). 

Observation about these pages: I like this week’s pages better than last week’s pages (Week 29 where I used Clementine), because the colors in the Rain Edition are so vibrant and the patterns are so bold.

Here at Week 30 I’m really getting a handle on this year’s album. (Better late than never.) I’m recognizing my style is rather clean with bold and vibrant colors. My style also includes incorporating as many photos and as much journaling as is humanly possible. This knowledge helps me select which kits to acquire and use. Hmmm. Since I like so much stuff on my pages, maybe my style is not clean. Oh, well. Never mind.

Next post: Details about and close-ups from the left side of Week 30.

But first I must pack. I love to travel! I hate to pack. When the packing part becomes imperative (or there will be no traveling), I develop acute Trip Phobia. It’s way worse than my Week Card Phobia. I become non-functional and sit around eating candy corn. I’ve already finished a whole bag of candy corn (man, that stuff is sugary), and I haven’t packed a single thing. 

Thank you for visiting! Happy scrapping! Happy photo taking! And happy trails to you until we meet again!

PS. Have you ever wondered what possessed some person to make sugar look like corn? Maybe I should invent candy broccoli, you know - sugar colored green and shaped like broccoli. Okay, now I'm seeing why the person did corn. It's way easier to make the corn kernel shape than the broccoli stalk shape with those little florets.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are solely responsible for keeping Brach's in business. They owe you big time!

    Ack! You posted Week 30 before I did! Ack! I did do mine last night. Just haven't photographed yet.

    I have not developed my style for PL. Some weeks are heavy duty...some weeks are bland. LOL! Each week is a new surprise for me.

    My Week 30 took me an hour. One side is ALL pictures with one big journaling card.

    But this is your blog...not mine and I don't know why I'm rambling about mine.

    Great layouts! Great idea to include the photo of Kate and Will...forgot about that! I love how you used Peter for you week card. Such a cute idea. I'll have to remember that one...

    I'm with you about the packing. I remember seeing how the Queen's packers pack her stuff for her in silk paper. How I wish.... I hate the whole packing thing!!!

    ReplyDelete