Top row – left spot:
fonts: Century Gothic, Bolton Titling Outline; “everyday STUFF” by Ali Edwards
Top row – right spot:
fonts: BodoniXT, CornFed; two-photo collage template by Tracy Larsen
Note the Weim Crime
photo. Weimaraners are notorious for getting into trouble. There’s a hashtag on
Instagram for WeimCrime.
Middle row – first spot:
font: BodoniXT; “hello fall” by Ali Edwards
Middle row – second spot:
Middle row – third spot:
font: BodoniXT
Two things about
this photo . . .
I made this on my
iPhone, using the Collect app.
Choose (or take) a photo. Choose the date. Add a caption. Save the card for your Project Life album. My caption is {heart}
Persnickety Prints {heart}. It’s easy to add little embellishments, like the
hearts, with an iPhone.
The second thing
about this photo is that it shows a box from Persnickety Prints. Be still, my heart. Their work is phenomenal.
And so very quick!! I ordered a bunch of pages for my PL album on a Friday
evening. The finished pages arrived on Monday. Seriously, is that possible?
For years I’ve been
scrapping at 12x12, but printing at 8x8. Besides the fact that printing 8x8 at
home is cheaper than having 12x12 printed, I couldn’t find a place that did
quality work. Thank you, Becky Higgins, for introducing me to this company!
12x12 pages really bring Project Life to life! (haha) The 8x8 pages were fine when I was making ordinary pages with only a few photos. Now that I'm using scores of photos on each page, I need the larger size.
Middle row – fourth spot:
Bottom row – left spot:
font: BodoniXT
Here I used another
card made with the Collect app. I probably should have done that with Conrad’s
photo for a bit of continuity in this spot. But I didn’t.
Bottom row – right spot:
font: BodoniXT; three-photo collage template by Tracy Larsen
I blurred the first two photos for privacy. First, though, I made a copy
of this collage and turned that layer off in Photoshop. In other words, it’s
still there, but it’s not showing. After I get Week 43 posted, I’ll go back and
turn off the layer with the blurred photos and turn on the other layer. I hope
I remember to do it.
That’s the downside of having stuff printed vs. printing it myself. If I find a mistake later,
I’m going to correct it and have it reprinted. That’s increases the cost of my
album, but it’s cheaper than therapy. If I didn’t fix the error, I would dwell
on it forever.
If you see an error on my pages, please tell me. Although I can spot
someone else’s errors easily, I can look right over my own.
Did you notice my new, really cool Amy Tangerine bag? It’s similar to her first limited edition one, but it has
enough differences for me to justify buying it, too. Thanks, Peter! It was part of
my birthday. (If you want one, get it soon. Amy's first limited edition bag sold out quickly.)
Stuff used on this page:
* Project Life core kit – Coral Edition (digital version; on sale through 11-17)
* Pocket page template - Template A (physical equivalent - Design A)
Happy new week! Aren't Mondays wonderful? A new week, a new start, and, for us, beautiful fall weather! All of us can rejoice that the 2000-pound satellite, which was careening toward earth today, disintegrated when it entered the atmosphere. I really hate when things like that fall on my head.
Next post: Details about and close-ups from the right side of Week 43.
Next post: Details about and close-ups from the right side of Week 43.
Edited to add: Please join me in praying for the victims of the recent super typhoon in the
Philippines. 9.5 million people are affected. I just heard on the news that it's nighttime in that area. Many people there have no food, no homes, no services (like
phones), . . .. Beyond sad . . ..









No comments:
Post a Comment