2013-04-29

Project Life 2013 – Week 16 (left side)

Here’s the left side of my two-page spread for Week Sixteen:
This page was made using the Project Life Core Kit – Jade Edition. The digital format was just released at AC Digitals. The physical format comes out in May at Amazon and retail outlets.

For the first 15 weeks of this year I deconstructed each side of each two-page weekly spread. Now I’m switching to a more general format. However, if you have questions, please leave them in the Comments section, and I’ll get back to you.

I'm only going to show two parts of this page. Here's the lower left corner:
There's nothing particularly important here. I'm blowing it up because the photos are so small.

Here's the lower right corner:
I'm enlarging this spot, because I like the photos. Conrad took them of his cool surroundings. I would like to live there, if I could take my house with me. I don't want to be in an apartment. Also, they'd need to flatten out the streets a bit.

Some of you already have the physical version of Jade, because you took advantage of the great sale the Home Shopping Network had on the kit last month. That kit was sold out, but HSN still has a limited number of the Blush Edition on sale. The Blush Edition kit includes the full core kit, a 12x12 binder, 60(!) pocket pages, and Project Life dividers, all for $59.99. See it here.

Next post: Details about the right side of my 2013 Project Life Week 16 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment