2014-02-02

Project Life 2013 – Week 51 | left side

Here is the left side of my two-page spread for Week 51:
Project Life core kit: Seafoam (digital version) by Elise Blaha Cripe; Project Life digital template: Template A

Top row – left spot:
fonts: ChunkFive, Veteran Typewriter, Anivers; dotted line stamp: Rhonna Designs; two-photo collage template: Tracy Larsen

Top row – right spot:
font: Anivers; wordart: Ali Edwards

I love Peter’s expression in the second photo. We were delighted to learn drinking a small amount of vanilla extract is not lethal.

Middle row – first spot:
font: Anivers

I had to take this photo secretly over my shoulder while Woochee was on the top of the back of my chair. Why is she so skittish about having her photo taken?

Middle row – second spot:
currently card: Jen Hignite

My grandmother used to make fruitcakes every year. People said they were excellent, but I never ate any. As a kid I didn’t like one food to touch another food. All the different stuff in fruitcake certainly touches.

Somewhere along the way I realized I really like food. All foods. I no longer cared whether they touched. One Christmas I got brave and tried Grandmother’s fruitcake. I loved it! She made them until she was well into her 90s in the 1990s. 

I can’t think of the last time I’ve had fruitcake until this year. It took a while for us to find one. Who knew they’re so scarce? We were also surprised at how expensive they are. 

Middle row – third spot:

Middle row – fourth spot:
font: Anivers

This is Peter after a nap. He inherited his bed head from his grandfather 1st Peter. 1st Peter’s hair looks just like this when he wakes up from a nap. Except it’s a different color.

Bottom row – left spot:
fonts: Anivers, District Pro; two-photo collage template: Tracy Larsen

The first photo shows a very vibrant sky over brown, dormant trees. I like that. The second photo shows our back yard after a big storm. Once or twice a year we have a big enough rain to make a winding river through the yard. I do not like that. What a mess!

Bottom row – right spot:
fonts: Anivers, District Pro; three-photo collage template: Tracy Larsen

Every single time Graham travels she stays up most of the night before she leaves, doing last-minute packing. I can’t say much because I do the exact same thing.

Next post: Details about and close-ups from the right side of Week 51.

If you have questions or comments, leave them below. I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment