2014-02-03

Project Life 2013 – Week 51 | right side

Here is the right side of my two-page spread for Week 51:
Project Life core kit: Seafoam (digital version) by Elise Blaha Cripe; Project Life digital template: Template A

Top row – left spot:
“ROAD TRIP” stamp with arrows: Rhonna Designs; photo collage: made with an iPhone app

These two make great traveling companions. They’ve always been very close, and that warms my mama heart.

Top row – right spot:
fonts: Garamond, District Pro;

As if there weren’t enough sites and scenes to photograph while Conrad and Graham drove up and down the state of California, they invented a few scenes. I’ve taught them well. Keep those cameras going! You can’t have too many photos or too many shoes.

Middle row – first spot:

Middle row – second spot:
font: Anivers; stuff on photos: added on my iPhone with Rhonna Designs

I love Ellie Mae! I love Project Life! I would never have made a traditional scrapbook page with these two photos. For one thing, the quality of the photos isn’t great. But because of the Project Life method of memory keeping, I can record seemingly unimportant memories that are important to me. And I don’t waste hours making a whole page to do it.

Middle row – third spot:
wordart: Rhonna Designs

Middle row – fourth spot:
wordart: Ali Edwards

I’ve been married to this guy for decades, but he’s still a source of surprise. Unless a gift is for me, he expects me to wrap it. To wrap this present he had to go up to the attic and pull out the Christmas wrapping stuff. Look at that smile! Wrapping gifts for his grandson makes him happy.

Bottom row – left spot:
font on banner: Garamond; banner across bottom photos: Rhonna Designs

Although I’m still greatly annoyed that two of my sons packed up and moved to the Land of California, I have to admit they sure do have lots of pretty scenery there.

Bottom row – right spot:
font: Anivers; “SCENIC” brush script: Ali Edwards

So ends Week 51. I’m almost finished with 2013!!! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment