2014-02-07

Project Life 2013 – Week 52

Here’s something you don’t normally see right before Valentine’s Day – someone’s Christmas pages!

I used to snicker about people who sent out New Year’s cards because they couldn’t get their act together in time to send Christmas cards. Now I eat crow.

Oh. My. Goodness. I didn’t think I’d EVER finish Week 52!! And you know what? I still haven’t!!! I would be finished, but I decided to stretch the week to include December 30 and 31.

Decision: From now on I’m doing each year with Week One covering January 1 - 7. That way I’ll only have one odd day at the end of the year.

So, how in the world did I take so long to do this week? As usual I tweaked the photos and the pages ’til the cows came home. And that’s why I haven’t officially finished the week – the cows have yet to come home! That was lame.

The real problem was that Graham spent part of her Christmas break from nursing school with her siblings in California. I ended up with 2,290 photos (give or take a few) from the family for this extended week. 

You'll notice I used lots of photo collages for this week and got 54 photos, several filler cards, and a good amount of journaling on these pages. Of course, even after they're printed at 12"x12" they probably won't be readable, but I covered the heck out of this week!

Here is Week 52 of my 2013 Project Life album, spread over two pages and a two-sided 6”x12” insert. See:



The insert thing makes better sense if you see it in real life. Since I haven't had these pages printed by Persnickety Prints yet (because they're not finished yet), I can't show you a photo of them in my album. 

Here's an improvised, digital view of how the insert looks in Week 52 (click for a larger view):


Project Life mini kit used – Merry & Bright (digital version):

Next post: Details about the left side of Week 52. Thanks for visiting, and happy weekend! (I’ll be spending mine on *^%#$> Week 52, the longest week of my life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment