2014-02-08

Project Life 2013 – Week 52 | part one

Here is the left side and insert front (because they go together):
Project Life mini kit: Merry & Bright (digital version)

Usually I write about my Project Life pages, going across each row on each page. This week I’m going to put the journaling cards (when there is a journal card) before the corresponding photos. This post will be all over the place. Here goes.

fonts: Pharmacy, 39 Smooth; “HELLO” stamp: Ali Edwards; chevron/arrow thing (modified): Rhonna Designs

You know what? I sort of like this Week Card. Wouldn’t you know it? For the very last week I had a decent PWC [Pesky Week Card] come together without killing me.  . . . . . . . While admiring it, I changed it. I can’t stop. (What you see here is not what you see at the top of the post.)

Wouldn’t you also know it? Because of my weekly battle with the PWC, I thought of a different way to include the week number each week for Project Life 2014. I’m going to go with the new way, even though the ease of this last PWC of 2013 is mocking me.  


three-photo collage: Tracy Larsen

The photo of Peter painting ornaments was made earlier, but I used it here with the finished ornament that is now hanging in our kitchen. He's such an artist!!

font: KG Next to Me Solid (used for the day number and "DEC" on all of these cards and photos)


seven-photo collage: Designs by Lili



three-photo collage: Tracy Larsen 

I wish I could have seen Peter when he opened these books and heard his grandfather talking. I hope it didn't scare him.

The kids have always acted out The Night Before Christmas when Peter read it to them each year on Christmas Eve. Their favorite part was to throw up their hash. You don't remember that part of the poem? You know the part where the narrator goes to the window and throws up the sash? What does "sash" mean to a kid? Hash they've heard of. So they threw it up.

eight-photo collage: Designs by Lili


two-photo collage: Tracy Larsen

That's Patricia at the soup kitchen (she's one of our regulars) with her surprise gift. On mine and Peter's plate of treats at home, you'll see some of our fruitcake. I can't wait until next year when we get another one!

Next post: Details about and close-ups from Week 52, part two. 

1 comment:

  1. Very fun and very festive! And you have arrived at week 52. You have completed week 52. Woohooooooo!!!

    BTW, I LOVE how Peter is holding his paintbrush so delicately....he looks so professionally artistic! Seriously!!!

    Wonderful pages, Donna!!! Mine look so plain compared to yours but I'm done with week 52, also...now I need to do my Christmas pages....I did order some photos finally!

    ReplyDelete