Here is the insert back and
the right page (because they
go together):
Project Life mini kit: Merry
& Bright (digital version)
font:
KG Next to Me Solid (used for the day number and "DEC" on all of
these cards and photos)
font: Arial; six-photo collage: Designs by Lili
Food and travel – what a combo! I've always thought it would be cool to take a road trip on Route 66. I got the idea from our friend Tom. It was one of his dreams. He even had a '66 Corvette to make the trip a bit sweeter.
Another family trip I always wanted to take was to visit Washington, DC. I've been there twice, but I don't think any of the kids have been there once. It would have been the perfect trip for our homeschooling family, but other trips took precedence and before I knew it, the kids had grown and gone. (Dang it all.)
One year when Conrad was in college, he had the bright idea for the two of us to go to DC over his spring break. Why not? The "not" part was the ridiculous price of the airline tickets. Memphis has never been known for affordable airfares.
After checking prices and checking prices, Conrad said it would be cheaper to fly to a foreign country than to fly to DC. And that's how we ended up in Greece. Moral of the story: Foreign travel might be more of a possibility than you think.
two-photo collage: Tracy Larsen
graphic: Rhonna Designs
(It's no secret I'm a big fan of Rhonna Farrer. I use her app on the photos I take with my iPhone, and I use her "fonts" to add graphics to my digital pages. These fonts are available on her website. Each includes a dingbat font plus brushes/stamps in abr and png format. I use the png's on my pages. They work on cards or anything you're designing on your computer.)
graphic: Rhonna Designs
four-photo collage: Designs by Lili
font: Arial; six-photo collage: Designs by Lili
So, there's some more about Week 52. And there's even more to come.
Next post: The end (I hope!) of Week 52, December 30 and 31. Thanks for stopping by!
The Land of California really is beautiful!





They drove over the Grapevine and through my hometown, Bakersfield. Not much to see here just boring farmland and oil pumps. : )
ReplyDeleteCalifornia is not as green as it should be right now. Darn drought!!!
It looks like they had a great time! All they missed was the Mojave Desert.
Leslie