2012-12-16

February, 2012 — Follow-up on Graham’s Wreck


Here is the post I did about Graham’s wreck.

One of the first things Peter did after the wreck was to go to Walmart and buy each person in the family one of these lambskin seat belt covers:
If Graham’s seat belt had had such a cover, she would not have had serious abrasions across her chest.

Graham had two different casts on her right leg; both were hot pink. Here one of the casts is being put on her:

Ellie Mae assisted Graham by cleaning her toes:

Here is one of Graham’s many friends who wrote on her casts:

Here’s the final cast being cut off her leg:

The cast was replaced with a herkin’ boot, which she had to wear 24/7 for about a month, except when she was in the shower. Here is Ellie Mae resting under Graham’s leg and looking surprised:

Meanwhile, I was still going to college with Graham, every single day. While she was in class, I sat in various buildings. While I was waiting on her, I did my Bible study (I was never so caught up!) and read on my iPhone and iPad. Here is one of my sitting spots:
It’s the library in the Music Building.

When the weather was nice (not raining or freezing), I walked around the campus of the University of Memphis:



No comments:

Post a Comment