2013-07-29

Project Life 2013 – Week 29

Here is my two-page spread for Week 29 of my Project Life album:
For Week 29 I used an oldie, but goodie – the Clementine Edition (digital version).   

Observations about these pages:

     * I’m staying true to my style, which is overload. You can’t have too many photos or too much journaling or too much candy corn (but that’s a subject for another day). Also consistent with my style is what happens should a blank space appear on my pages; I fill that sucker! I love Project Life!

     * The vast majority of my pages (including these new ones) are made with PL Template A. I use that one a lot because I’m too lazy to choose a different template for consistency.

For each week’s pages I do a total of three blog posts – a general post and then a post about each of the two pages. This week I’m only going to do one post, because I’m short on time. (Yes, Conrad, I know I'm short in stature, too.) I’ve got places to go and people to see! {Pause to do the Happy Dance.}

*********************************************************
 
Here’s the left side of my two-page spread for Week 29:

To save time I’m not showing a close-up of each section of the page. Click on the page to enlarge it, if you want to see more detail.

Stuff used on this page:
     * Three 4x6 templates by Tracy Larsen from her Simply White collections
     * Two one-photo, 3x4 templates from Designs by Lili
     * “twenty-nine” brush by Ali Edwards
     * QR code (view the video here); Blake and Elisabeth say Peter is so “helpful,” that they try to unload the dishwasher while he’s asleep.

Fonts used on this page: Garamond (type with serifs), Remington Noiseless (date on week card)

*********************************************************

Here’s the right side of my two-page spread for Week 29:

Stuff used on this page:
     * QR code (view the video here); Peter can flip himself over now to float on his back, which is the main purpose of baby swimming lessons, but I think he’s still saying bad words about floating on his back.
     * Three 4x6 templates by Tracy Larsen from her Simply White collections (two were modified)
     * “TOTALLY US” photo flag by Cathy Zielske (may have been a blog freebie; I can’t find it at Designer Digitals)
     * “REMEMBER this” brush by Cathy Zielske

Fonts used on this page: Garamond (type with serifs), Wingdings 3 (left-pointing triangle with “Graham’s hair . . .”)
 
*********************************************************

 
Thank you for stopping by! Happy scrapping! And remember to take lots of photos, including some of YOU!

Want to know more about Project Life, the simple, solutions-based system of documenting your life and memories? Click on the graphic below. This method works for documenting everyday happenings, as well as special events. 

I'm linking theses pages with the Mom Creative. See her Project Life Tuesday posts for tons of Project Life ideas and encouragement.

9 comments:

  1. Your first observation made me chuckle! You are too funny. Loving all your details... how blessed you are to have such a big family!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie. At least I'm honest. =) And I agree that my family is a blessing. XO!

      Delete
  2. Love that week title card! I see you succumbed to the urge to buy some of Ali's brushes. ;) Will you use one every week? I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding, Jenny? I'm an avid collector of digital stuff. =) I have many of Ali's brushes and love them! I used a few of them this year, but year while I'm on the 2013 PL Creative Team I'm trying to stick with using mostly PL stuff so I won't make PL look too complicated. Next year I'll be bringing in my stash of stuff!

      Delete
  3. enjoyed your layout and your sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am beyond amazed! I love, love, love these pages...wonderful humor, such interest....I don't really think your pages can get any better but you continue to wow me!
    I just love your story telling. Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I laughed at that Oscar Meyer Wiener whistle! And I absolutely LOVE your week title card! What a great picture. And Peter unloading the dishwasher was so cute! Great pages, as always :)

    ReplyDelete